Monday, August 16, 2010

short update

Hey y'all...
I just have a few minutes, so i'll make it a quick one:
-Caden is eating really well now, mostly enjoying modified versions of our food
-He is also sleeping better; there have been a few 12 hour sleeps, but mostly 6-8 hour stretches with 1 or 2 awakenings per night
-his arm is responding well to the lymphatic drainage massage; it is softer and looks smaller overall.  We also received the "pyjama top" compression garment, which we have not yet used successfully because it needs alterations
-I am looking into getting a jogging stroller (more for comfort/ease of use off-roading rather than for jogging) and now I have an even better reason-yesterday the brake on Caden's stroller decided not to work anymore...and now I am dealing with trying to get a replacement...yay for poor customer service!!

Let's end on a happy note, here is a cute video of Caden giggling at me making funny faces...

1 comment: